Thursday, November 12, 2009
My second buzz session
On November 11th we had a buzz session again.. In my second group I was with Methusan and Maxwell. We had our buzz in section "BROWN". We talked about our portfolios, Maxwell talked about his book review that he printed from the internet. His book review was boring me and Methusan asked him many questions about it, he didn't really know how to answer them. Then I discussed about my magazine article no one really commented or asked questions about it because it didn't really talk about anything. Then methusan told us a news article about sports or something it was really boring so I don't remember what he said.. In conclusion this buzz was somewhat enjoyable and a lot more productive then the last one, probably because we had more stuff in our portfolios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment