Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Second Buzz Session

Today was the day of our second buzz session, and boy was it awsome! I'm not sure why, but I had fun. First, like always, we had to choose some partners. I couldn't be with Alisha, so I followed Mariam and Stefan into the red ''x'' area, I was really comfy and ready to talk. Mr.G brought in Karen to also be in our group. Mariam went first, and talked about what was in her portfolio, and there was a lot of info in it, in every section there was something. When she had finished, I asked her a question about her magazine article. Then it was my turn, I think I did a lot of effort and should get at least an ''A'', hopefully that is. I added a bunch of stuff to my portfolio, more than I had last time. Karen portfolio's was so creative, she really is a good artist.The only person who had nothing was Stefan, why am I not surprised? He didn't do anything!

In conclusion, this time the buzz session was so cool! Since we had more things, we got more ideas. Next time, when we get more articles, the buzz session will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment